AchieveWELL is an award-winning, proven strategic process that provides a road map to the destination of a well workplace and recognizes excellence in the field of health promotion.
Quality Programs and Tools
Member-only access to templates for wellness programs and challenges, a compliant smoking cessation program, helplines, workbooks and inventories are a few of the programs and tools available to you.
Best Practice Sharing
Opportunities for you to connect with other organizations that are working through similar challenges and success as it relates to health improvement strategies. Share ideas, challenges and best practices.
The Wellness Council of Indiana provides local organizations, business and community leaders with a rally cry supporting health and quality of life initiatives to help spur healthier living and economic development.
PricingWellness Council of Indiana membership is an affordable option for your organization.
Membership Pricing$2 per employee per year ($199 minimum, $2,500 maximum)
- AchieveWELL 3, 4 or 5 Star Designation: Comprehensive assessment and evaluation of organization’s current workplace wellness initiative
- Annual Indiana Health and Wellness Summit: The largest gathering of wellness professionals in Indiana which allows well-being enthusiasts to learn, collaborate and celebrate workplace wellness [Registration discount with membership]
- IdeaShare and Best Practice Sharing: Informal roundtable discussion series aims to bring together wellness professions to share ideas, challenges and best practices on worksite wellness topics
- Indiana Healthy Communities: Community assessment and recognition program designed to help Hoosier communities become better places to live, work, learn and play
- Indiana Workforce Recovery: Providing employers with tools and resources to address substance use in the workplace through prevention, policies and recovery supports
- On-line Resource Center: Member-only access to template programs, turnkey solutions and program ideas to guide successful implementation and management of wellness programs
- On Target Health: New Wellness Council partnership with On Target Health provides member-exclusive discounts to targeted obesity intervention program
- Quit Now Tool: An interactive, educational, on-line program focused on tobacco cessation and prevention
- Wellness Communications and Webinars: Monthly member-only briefs, newsletters and webinars covering wide-ranging and relevant workplace well-being issues
- Wellness Consultation: Strategic advice, best practice scenario coaching and assistance in developing operational plans for the management and execution of a workplace wellness strategy [Prices available upon request]
- Wellness Helpline: Quick and reliable answers to your wellness questions
- Wellness Publications: Monthly member-only briefs and newsletters covering wide-ranging and relevant workplace wellness issues