- Employers Guide to Emotional Wellness – A comprehensive guide from the National Business Group on Health
- Family-Friendly Workplace Toolkit – A guide from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment to support working families
- Mental Health and Job Satisfaction – Resources and information from Mental Health America
- Mental Health First Aid – Just as CPR helps you assist an individual having a heart attack, Mental Health First Aid helps you assist someone experiencing a mental health or substance use-related crisis.
Substance Use Disorder
- Indiana Workforce Recovery – provides the education, best practices and advocacy to help employers navigate workplace substance misuse, treatment and recovery support conversations.
- 2019 America’s Health Rankings – An analysis of national health on a state-by-state basis by evaluating a historical and comprehensive set of health, environmental and socioeconomic data to determine national health benchmarks and state rankings.
- Bowen Health Workforce Information Portal – Provides reliable and timely data on Indiana’s health workforce in order to support data-driven policy development and to inform decisions at both the state and local levels.
- Locate Treatment Near You – Search for addiction services, childcare, medical professionals and more.
- National Safety Council Opioid Toolkit – This free toolkit includes sample policies, fact sheets, presentations, 5-minute safety talks, posters, white papers, reports, videos and more so you can implement a workplace program on opioids.
- National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) – Report focuses on substance use and mental health in the United States based on NSDUH data from 2018 and earlier years.
- Next Level Recovery — Providing access to resources for prescribers, emergency personnel, community leaders, and persons with substance use disorder and their families is one of many important components that is taking Indiana to the Next Level against the drug crisis.
- Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation – Research projects and studies to help guide efforts to improve the education, health and vitality of Indianapolis.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Drug-Free Workplace Toolkit – The Drug-Free Workplace Toolkit provides information to help employers develop and sustain successful drug-free workplace programs.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) “Getting Talent Back to Work” initiative – Empowers business and HR leaders to confidently evaluate applicants with criminal records by equipping them with the latest research, evidence-based best practices and industry guidance needed to reduce legal liability and increase inclusive hiring from this untapped talent pool.
- S. Chamber Foundation Opioid Toolkit – Providing employer resources and showcase innovative solutions to the opioid crisis.
- Quit Now Tool – An interactive, educational, on-line program focused on tobacco cessation and prevention
- Become an Ex – The EX Plan is based on scientific research and practical advice from ex-smokers. It isn’t just about quitting smoking. It’s about “re-learning life without cigarettes”
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – The CDC shares tips from former smokers, real stores of people living with smoking-related diseases and disabilities, information on how smoking affects illnesses and conditions and information on how smoking and secondhand smoke affect specific groups.
- IN.gov Quitline Information – The Quitline page includes a repository of PDF’s, links and other information about the damage tobacco can cause to the body and the destructive habits of addiction.
- Indiana Tobacco Quitline Employer Toolkit – Aids employers that are prepared to create a smoke-free workplace and support and encourage their employees to quit smoking through proven tobacco cessation methods.
- Smokefree.gov – Another website which provides free, accurate, evidence-based information and professional assistance to help support the immediate and long-term needs of people trying to quit smoking.
- Engaging Employees in Financial Wellness – Resources and tips for engagement from Prosperity Now
- Financial Wellness – Information on financial wellness education in the workplace from SHRM
- Indiana Healthy Communities – provides Hoosier communities with the data, evaluation and strategy to become a healthier place to live, work, learn and play.
- County Health Rankings – See where your Indiana county stacks up to the state and national benchmarks for health outcomes
- Healthy People – Healthy People provides science-based, 10-year national objectives for improving the health of all Americans
- Indiana INdicators – This free data resource will help perform Indiana community health needs assessments, guide the development of community improvement plans, and much more.
- National Institutes of Health – The NIH is the nation’s medical research agency, supporting scientific studies that turn discovery into health.
- Project for Public Spaces – Resources on “Placemaking” and improving community infrastructure
- AchieveWELL – the Wellness Council’s assessment, evaluation and recognition program that recognizes excellence in the field of workplace well-being.
- Wellness Council Employer Consultations – Free, personalized strategic guidance regarding diabetes and tobacco use in the workplace
- Indiana Healthy Worksite Tool Kit – Developed by the Indiana State Department of Health’s Division of Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Needs Assessment from CDC – The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) developed a baseline assessment, which offers research to determine target market segments and product design.