Phil Huffine Memorial Student Scholarship
The Wellness Council of Indiana is pleased to announce the Phil Huffine Memorial Student Scholarship. Awarded annually to students in Indiana, the winner will receive $1,000 to support their higher education journey in the fields of wellness and health promotion.
Dedicated to promoting healthier lifestyles for all Indiana citizens through wellness activities at work, the Wellness Council hopes that as students complete this application they, too, see the value in healthy employees, families and communities in Indiana.
Apply for the 2018 Phil Huffine Memorial Scholarship
Award recipients will be selected from applicants who:
- Are a U.S. citizen and currently a resident of Indiana;
- Are currently attending or have registered to attend an accredited public or private school within the state of Indiana;
- Have selected education that will lead to a career path in the field of wellness and/or health promotion;
- Have completed the scholarship application form in full and did so clearly;
- Have demonstrated sincerity to be successful in the wellness/health promotion industry and are committed to using their expertise for the betterment of Indiana citizens;
- Priority points will be given if you or a relative work for a company that is a sponsor or member of the Wellness Council of Indiana.
All questions may be addressed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recipients of this scholarship will be publicized along with announcements from the Wellness Council of Indiana. Please share this information with any qualified students who you think would be interested in applying.
2014 Phil Huffine Memorial Scholarship winners:
Brittany Wonnell of Ball State University
Loren Ferreira of Indiana University
2015 Phil Huffine Memorial Scholarship winners:
Kelsey Barrick of Indiana University
Emily Taylor of Indiana University
2016 Phil Huffine Memorial Scholarship winners:
Sarah Shore-Beck of Ball State University
Teirra Riggs of Indiana State University
2017 Phil Huffine Memorial Scholarship winner:
Kathryn Washam of Indiana University