Join us Wednesday, December 2 at 2:00 p.m. ET as members of the Indiana Family and Social Service Administration (FSSA) District 5 Resilience and Emotional Support Team (REST Team) present a selection from their Resiliency Series. The Resiliency Series is an evidence-based educational event series that empowers Hoosiers to lead a more resilient life.
Attendees at this resiliency training will learn:
- How professional and personal stress affects overall mental wellness
- How to self-support and support others in mitigating feelings of stress and coping with stressors
- How to build and utilize an action plan to improve the overall and individual mental well-being in the workplace
- David Berman, Vice President of Development at Mental Health America of Indiana and director of the Indiana Suicide Prevention Network
- Kimble Richardson, Manager of Business Development and Referrals at Community Health Network – Behavioral Health
- Jennifer Stansberry-Miller, Crisis Counseling Program Team Lead at the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration