Indiana Workforce Recovery (IWR) is a program of the Wellness Council of Indiana, in partnership with the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
IWR provides the education, best practices and advocacy to help employers navigate workplace substance misuse, treatment, and recovery support conversations.
Topics discussed in this webinar:
• Indiana Workforce Recovery 2019 highlights
• Data showcasing impact of substance misuse on Indiana business
• Process for an evidence-based second chance process
• Best practices for retaining talent and supporting recovery
• Resources and tools for Indiana employers
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, but would like to receive the recording, please email [email protected] to request the recording.