The Five Star level of AchieveWELL recognizes elite organizations in Indiana that have made employee well-being a priority in the workplace. These organizations have experienced noteworthy growth in the evolution of their wellness initiative and embrace it as part of the business strategy.
- Must have completed and received AchieveWELL Four Star recognition
- Must show proof of five years of continuous program activity
- Written narrative highlighting evolution of wellness initiative
- Demonstrated proof of community involvement beyond financial support
- Demonstrated movement from extrinsic motivation based programming to intrinsic motivation based business alignment and results initiatives
- Proof that wellness is part of the company culture
- Evidence of senior leader involvement
All AchieveWELL certified organizations are recognized on our website, at the annual Indiana Health and Wellness Summit and will receive statewide recognition through the Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s BizVoice magazine.