The Wellness Council of Indiana (WCI) honored 19 organizations at the AchieveWELL Awards Luncheon at the 2017 Indiana Health and Wellness Summit on October 4 in downtown Indianapolis. We enjoyed a wonderful event that showcased their impressive efforts.
Companies that earned the AchieveWELL certification have established a corporate culture that encourages and supports employee health through worksite wellness programs. The WCI provides an independent assessment of wellness processes through AchieveWELL. The designation is divided into three levels: Three Star, Four Star and Five Star (the standards are progressive through the Five Star award).
The AchieveWELL process provides a clear understanding of the necessary components of successful worksite wellness and recognizes excellence in the field of health promotion. Helpful tools, templates and personal coaching are available.
View the full list of recognized organizations. The assessment and evaluation is open to all members of the WCI. If you are interested in joining and starting your AchieveWELL journey, please contact Christina Stafford at (317) 264-2165 or [email protected]
2017 Recognized Organizations:
- Angie’s List – Indianapolis
- Elements Financial – Indianapolis
- Healy Group – South Bend
- INGUARD – Wabash
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital – Greensburg
- Hancock County Public Library – Greenfield
- Kimball International – Jasper
- Muncie Delaware Chamber of Commerce and Horizon Convention Center – Muncie
- Mursix Corporation – Yorktown
- MutualBank – Muncie
- Unified Group Services – Anderson
- Gregory & Appel Insurance – Indianapolis
- Eskenazi Health – Indianapolis
- Indiana University Health – Indianapolis
- Margaret Mary Health – Batesville
- Monarch Beverage – Indianapolis
- Muncie Power Products – Muncie
- Riverview Health – Noblesville
- Steinberger Construction – Logansport