The Wellness Council of Indiana honored nineteen organizations at the AchieveWELL Awards Luncheon at the 2017 Indiana Health and Wellness Summit on October 4 in downtown Indianapolis. We enjoyed a wonderful awards luncheon that showcased these impressive companies for their efforts.
Companies that earned the AchieveWELL certification have established a corporate culture that encourages and supports employee health through worksite wellness programs. The Wellness Council of Indiana provides an independent assessment of wellness processes through AchieveWELL and the designation is divided into three levels: Three Star, Four Star and Five Star. The standards are progressive through the Five Star Award.
The AchieveWELL process offers a clear understanding of the necessary components of successful worksite wellness and recognizes excellence in the field of health promotion. Helpful tools, templates and personal coaching are offered to those aspiring to become AchieveWELL organizations.
Click here to view the full list of all recognized organizations.The AchieveWELL assessment and evaluation is available to all members of the Wellness Council of Indiana. If you are interested in joining and starting your AchieveWELL journey, please contact Christina Stafford at (317) 264-2165 or Christina@wellnessindiana.org.
- Angie’s List – Indianapolis – 3 Star
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital – Greensburg – 4 Star
- Elements Financial – Indianapolis – 3 Star
- Eskenazi Health – Indianapolis – 5 Star
- Gregory & Appel Insurance – Indianapolis – 5 Star
- Hancock County Public Library – Greenfield – 4 Star
- Healy Group – South Bend – 3 Star
- Indiana University Health – Indianapolis – 5 Star
- INGUARD – Wabash – 3 Star
- Kimball International – Jasper – 4 Star
- Margaret Mary Health – Batesville – 5 Star
- Monarch Beverage – Indianapolis – 5 Star
- Muncie Delaware Chamber of Commerce and Horizon Convention Center – Muncie – 4 Star
- Muncie Power Products – Muncie – 5 Star
- Mursix Corporation – Yorktown – 4 Star
- MutualBank – Muncie – 4 Star
- Riverview Health – Noblesville – 5 Star
- Steinberger Construction – Logansport – 5 Star
- Unified Group Services – Anderson – 4 Star