Member ConnectionsThe Wellness Council of Indiana offers members a wide variety of benefits.
AchieveWELL is an award-winning, proven strategic process that provides a road map to the destination of a well workplace and recognizes excellence in the field of health promotion.
Member-only access to templates for wellness programs and challenges, a compliant smoking cessation program, helplines, workbooks and inventories are a few of the programs and tools available to you.
Opportunities for you to connect with other organizations that are working through similar challenges and success as it relates to health improvement strategies. Share ideas, challenges and best practices.
The Wellness Council of Indiana provides local organizations, business and community leaders with a rally cry supporting health and quality of life initiatives to help spur healthier living and economic development.
PricingWellness Council of Indiana membership is an affordable option for your organization.
Membership Pricing$2 per employee per year ($199 minimum, $2,500 maximum)
- AchieveWELL 3, 4 or 5 Star Designation: Comprehensive assessment and evaluation of organization’s current workplace wellness initiative
- On-line Resource Center: Member-only access to template programs, turnkey solutions and program ideas to guide successful implementation and management of wellness programs
- IdeaShare: Informal roundtable discussion series aims to bring together wellness professions to share ideas, challenges and best practices on worksite wellness topics
- Wellness Publications: Monthly member-only briefs and newsletters covering wide-ranging and relevant workplace wellness issues
- Annual Indiana Health and Wellness Summit: The largest gathering of wellness professionals in Indiana which allows well-being enthusiasts to learn, collaborate and celebrate workplace wellness [Registration discount with membership]
- Wellness Helpline: Quick and reliable answers to your wellness questions
- Quit Now Tool: An interactive, educational, on-line program focused on tobacco cessation and prevention
- Wellness Consultation: Strategic advice, best practice scenario coaching and assistance in developing operational plans for the management and execution of a workplace wellness strategy [Prices available upon request]
Non-Member PricingFor non-Wellness Council of Indiana Members
- AchieveWELL Designation
- 3 Star: $599
- 4 Star: $999
- 5 Star: $1,399
- On-line Resource Center: $499/year
- IdeaShare: $25/person
- Wellness Publications: $199/year
- Annual Indiana Health and Wellness Summit: Full registration price
- Wellness Helpline: Not included
- Quit Now Tool: Not included
- Wellness Consultation: $200/hour